BUY-SELL PROCEDURES AND SERVICES
Aware of terms of sale and visit
, you can:
- ask any question about any article number by phone, email or fax,
- arrange an appointment to inspect or test the equipment,
- fill an order form
for given articles or services and send it, signed, by fax, post mail or email.
If articles and services are available at requested conditions you will receive a confirmation to be signed and sent
back by fax, post mail or email. The customer can make a firm, time limited, offer, with no obligation for Provendum unless the price
matches the target price.
- All reference prices are denominated in Swiss franc, all taxes excluded. Euro and US dollars are indicated for informative purpose only.
- The payment is on an invoice basis for Switzerland. For other countries the most suitable procedure will be agreed.
- As a principle, complete payment is required before shipping for a new customer abroad.
- Customers can pay cash at exhibition or by bank wire transfer in Swiss franc or, exceptionally, in Euro or in US dollars.
We can also email you a Paypal invoice (over cost charging remains reserved)
RESERVATION AND OTHER SERVICES
To choose, verify and purchase the equipment in the best possible purchase conditions, without artificial hurriedness and
constraints, we offer several services.
- PRE-EMPTIOM RIGHT: to wait and see price lowering without losing the opportunity (5% of price for 4 weeks)
- BUYING OPTION RIGHT: to freeze the opportunity and perform some control checklist (5% of price for 1 week)
- GUARANTEE: a substitution right (2.5% of price for 1 week, limited availability, shipping costs on buyer charge)
- RETURN RIGHT : right of return for technical verified defects (5% of price for 1 month, limited availability and duration, shipping costs on buyer charge)
- VIRTUAL EXHIBITION VISIT: If you are too far, we can arrange a virtual tour of 30 '(i.e. Skype) for CHF 50.-.
- TEMPORARY STORAGE: if your place is not available yet
- TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- TEST OF CONFORMITY, MATERIAL CERTIFICATE, CALIBRATION: by external recognized laboratories
- SPECIAL REQUEST OF INFORMATION OR EQUIPMENT
- INSPECTION BY A THIRD PARTIE: such as a pre-shipment inspection by SGS or BureauVeritas. Plan
- PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
SURPLUS SALE MANDATE
Companies that have surplus equipment can give a selling mandate to Provendum.
Ideally, we expect a complete workshop or laboratory still in operation and with a maintenance record and/or
the maintenance officer available for questions, with a sale potential from SFr 100'000 to more than 10 million.
We can also arrange sales within the company facilities. The terms of collaborations are flexible and discussed
case by case. For low sale potential amount, we can consider spot sale much less interesting for the owner